Central Data is a growing custom marketing research agency with the view of becoming a multinational research agency in the very near future. With the current growth rate, we have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Scientist.
A Marketing Scientist helps design and implement a wide spectrum of research studies of varying complexity to answer marketing research objectives. They are the methodological "experts" in a variety of value-added services. In most cases, value-added services are advanced multivariate data analyses such as Partial Least Squares, Structural Equation Modeling, Generalized Linear Models, estimating Relative Importance, discriminant analysis, biplots, clustering algorithms, and conjoint analysis.
Central Data offers custom research services, including concept and product testing, attitude and usage studies, brand loyalty, volume forecasting, marketing models, and qualitative research. Our organization provides information to our clients to help them make solid strategic and tactical marketing business decisions, ranging from brand equity management to new product optimization and roll-out.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Scientist:
* Contributes to long-term client relationships through the successful execution of value-added research
* Responsible for the analytical results of research studies; the practicality or actionability of results; and the value they add to the overall research results to the client's business and to Central Data
* Responsible for working with client service teams to ensure the quality, profitability, and timeliness of each aspect of the study
* Responsible for training team members in all aspects of analytical design and execution
We are looking for bright people with the following requirements:
* A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Psychology or Economics with an analytic/research focus
* Broad technical competencies but must also have the mathematical/statistical foundation upon which they are based
* Able to translate complex statistical analyses into laymen’s terms and provide solid, actionable insights that solve clients’ business problems; succinctly summarizing findings so implementers can run with them
* An outstanding academic achievements as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
* Excellent familiarity with advanced statistical methods and SPSS
* A good working knowledge of S-Plus or R is a definite plus
* Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
* A “spread your wings” opportunity for current DP / Data Analysis / Statistician
* A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
We offer a team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by 31 October 2007 to email@example.com . We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.