SENIOR POSITIONS IN QUANTITATIVE MARKET RESEARCH
Central Data is a growing custom marketing research agency with the view of becoming a multinational research agency in the very near future through merging with one of the top 3 biggest marketing research company in the world. With the current growth rate, we have an immediate opportunity for several senior positions in our Quantitative Department. We are looking for the following high caliber individuals:
Senior Research Executives, Assistant Research Managers, Research Managers, Senior Research Managers, and Associate Directors
You will play a major role in managing client accounts as well as projects. Your day-to-day responsibility is to ensure the smooth running of a number of client accounts, organize the teams and maintain liaison with the clients, and ensure that project objectives are met within budget.
Central Data offers custom research services, including concept and product testing, attitude and usage studies, brand loyalty, volume forecasting, marketing models, and qualitative research. Our organization provides information to our clients to help them make solid strategic and tactical marketing business decisions, ranging from brand equity management to new product optimization and roll-out.
We are looking for bright people with the following requirements:
* A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Marketing, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Psychology or Economics
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with basic statistical methods and basic SPSS
* Previous experience in market research is an advantage, but not necessary
* A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
If you have the above qualities we are looking for and are serious about developing a career in international market research, we would be delighted to talk to you. We offer a team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by 21 December 2007 to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.