QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com). As Ipsos is entering the Indonesian market, we have an immediate opportunity for several Quantitative Research Executive positions. Currently Ipsos Indonesia is still under the name Central Data.
As a Research Executive, you are expected to show a strong logical thinking, a great desire to learn, a good ability to communicate, a suitable level of ambition, and more specifically, the appropriate written, numerical, organizational and client facing skills that will be required of a future Marketing Research Consultant.
Ipsos offers custom research services, including concept and product testing, attitude and usage studies, brand loyalty, volume forecasting, marketing models, and qualitative research. Our organization provides information to our clients to help them make solid strategic and tactical marketing business decisions, ranging from brand equity management to new product optimization and roll-out.
Responsibilities of a Quantitative Research Executive will include:
* Supporting team members in design and set up of each research project
* Implementing and checking and signing off questionnaires and briefing the fieldwork team
* Ensuring the smooth running of each research project
* Overseeing delivery of data files or cross-tabulations to the specifications of the project
* Checking data accuracy, interpreting it, and making logical conclusions and recommendations
We are looking for bright people who has the following qualities…
* A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Marketing, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, Sociology, or Economics
* An outstanding academic achievements as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with basic statistical methods and SPSS
* Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
* A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
We offer a team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by 30 May 2008 to email@example.com . We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.