Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com). As Ipsos is entering the Indonesian market, we have an immediate opportunity for several Qualitative Researchers at all levels. Currently Ipsos Indonesia is still under the name Central Data.
As a Qualitative Researchers, your curiosity to understand consumer behavior, a.k.a. understand human and society, is critical. As a researcher you are expected to have some basis of a strong logical thinking, a great desire to learn, a good ability to communicate, and a suitable level of ambition. These skills will be perfected once you are with the company – as we strongly believe in personal development.
Ipsos offers custom research services, including concept and product testing, attitude and usage studies, and shopper understanding, Our organization provides information to our clients to help them make solid strategic and tactical marketing business decisions, ranging from brand equity management to new product optimization and roll-out.
Responsibilities of a Qualitative Research Executive will include:
* Supporting team members in design and set up of each research project
* Ensuring the smooth running of each research project
* Moderating groups, interviewing respondents
* Progressively doing the analysis and client presentations.
We are looking for bright people who have the following qualities:
* A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Psychology, Marketing, Sociology, or Economics
* An outstanding academic achievements as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
* Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
* A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
We offer a team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by 30 May 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.