Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com). With the current growth rate, Ipsos Indonesia has an immediate opportunity for several positions in our Quantitative Department. We are looking for the following high caliber individuals:
Research Executives, Senior Research Executives, and Assistant Research Managers
You will play a major role in managing client accounts as well as projects. Your day-to-day responsibility is to ensure the smooth running of a number of client accounts, organize the teams and maintain liaison with the clients, and ensure that project objectives are met within budget.
Ipsos offers custom research services, including concept and product testing, advertising testing, attitude and usage studies, brand equity and loyalty, volume forecasting, marketing models, shopper research, and kids research. Our organization provides information to our clients to help them make solid strategic and tactical marketing business decisions, ranging from brand equity management to new product optimization and roll-out.
We are looking for bright people who have the following qualities:
* A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, Sociology, or Economics
* An outstanding academic achievements (GPA of at least 3.25) as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with basic statistical methods and basic SPSS
* Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
* A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
If you have the above qualities we are looking for and are serious about developing a career in international market research, we would be delighted to talk to you. We offer a team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by 30 November 2009 to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.