Friday, November 05, 2010
WORKING IN A LARGE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY AS A QUALITATIVE RESEARCHER
Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency and the Jakarta office currently has a few openings for selected individuals. We are looking for qualified people to fill our openings from junior position as Research Executives up to Senior Research Managers.
Ipsos offers custom research services, including concept and product evaluation, advertising evaluation, exploratory research, and branding evaluation. We provide information to our clients to help them make strategic marketing business decisions.
We are looking for bright people who have the following qualities:
* A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in any subjects, preferably Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, or Economics
* An outstanding academic achievements (GPA of at least 3.25) as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
- Passionate about qualitative research and learning
* Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
* A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
If you have the above qualities and want to be in the research industry, please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by November 30, 2010 to email@example.com with "RE - YOUR NAME" as the email subject. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.