Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com). With the current growth rate, Ipsos InnoQuest in Indonesia has an immediate opportunity for Data Analyst positions.
A Data Analyst helps conducting basic and advanced statistical tests to answer marketing research objectives. The position is a non client-facing.
Ipsos InnoQuest, the Innovation and Forecasting Specialists, is dedicated to helping clients maximize the ROI of their innovation initiatives and build profitable businesses. From the earliest stages of innovation to brand maturity, our experts provide world-class solutions to help marketers: generate insights and ideas, develop and optimise their mix, and model and forecast sales volumes. Ipsos InnoQuest is the only global practice on the market that provides a complete end-to-end innovation offer based on a powerful and consistent philosophy, and flexible forecasting models customized for various verticals.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst:
- Contributes to long-term client relationships through the successful execution of proper, valid, and innovative statistical testing
- Responsible for the statistical testing results of research studies
- Responsible for working with client service teams to ensure the quality, profitability, and timeliness of each aspect of the study
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- A Bachelor degree majoring in Statistics or Mathematics with a minor in Statistics
- A good academic achievements (GPA of at least 3.00) as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
- A good working knowledge of R or S-Plus and SPSS Syntax is a huge advantage
- A familiarity with advanced statistical methods is an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia
- Good command of spoken and written English