Do you have a curious mind and strong analytical thinking? Ever wonder why one brand is performing better that the other? Or why consumer behave in certain way?
Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com), and Ipsos InnoQuest is the division within Ipsos, specializing in marketing innovation and sales forecasting.
With our strong growth, currently Ipsos InnoQuest in Indonesia has a few openings for selected individuals. We are looking for qualified people to fill our openings for Researchers as Research Trainees.
We are looking for bright people who have the following qualities:
- A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Statistics, Mathematics (with minor in Statistics), or Industrial Engineering
- An outstanding academic achievements (GPA of at least 3.25) as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with basic statistical methods and basic SPSS
- Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
- A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
If you have the above qualities and want to be in the market research industry, please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter – attention to Human Resources Manager – by June 1, 2013 to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.