Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com), and Ipsos InnoQuest is the division within Ipsos, specializing in marketing innovation and sales forecasting.
With our strong growth, currently Ipsos InnoQuest in Indonesia is looking for qualified people to fill our opening for a Data Analyst position.
A Data Analyst helps conducting basic and advanced statistical tests to answer marketing research objectives. The position is a non client-facing.
Ipsos InnoQuest, the Innovation and Forecasting Specialists, is dedicated to helping clients maximize the ROI of their innovation initiatives and build profitable businesses. From the earliest stages of innovation to brand maturity, our experts provide world-class solutions to help marketers: generate insights and ideas, develop and optimise their mix, and model and forecast sales volumes. Ipsos InnoQuest is the only global practice on the market that provides a complete end-to-end innovation offer based on a powerful and consistent philosophy, and flexible forecasting models customized for various verticals.
Responsibilities of a Data Analyst:
- Contributes to long-term client relationships through the successful execution of proper, valid, and innovative statistical testing
- Responsible for the statistical testing results of research studies
- Responsible for working with client service teams to ensure the quality, profitability, and timeliness of each aspect of the study
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- A Bachelor degree majoring in Statistics or Mathematics with a minor in Statistics
- A good academic achievements (GPA of at least 3.00)
- A good working knowledge of R or S-Plus and SPSS Syntax is a huge advantage
- A familiarity with advanced statistical methods is an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia
- Good command of spoken and written English
If you have the above qualities we are looking for and are serious about developing a career in international market research, we would be delighted to talk to you. We offer a team environment that recognizes and rewards individual achievements. Please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter by July 31, 2013 to email@example.com with “Data Analyst – YOUR NAME” as the email subject. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.