PROJECT EXECUTIVES – IPSOS INNOQUEST INDONESIA
Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com), and Ipsos InnoQuest is the division within Ipsos, specializing in marketing innovation and sales forecasting.
Ipsos InnoQuest, the Innovation and Forecasting Specialists, is dedicated to helping clients maximize the ROI of their innovation initiatives and build profitable businesses. From the earliest stages of innovation to brand maturity, our experts provide world-class solutions to help marketers: generate insights and ideas, develop and optimise their mix, and model and forecast sales volumes. Ipsos InnoQuest is the only global practice on the market that provides a complete end-to-end innovation offer based on a powerful and consistent philosophy, and flexible forecasting models customized for various verticals.
With our strong growth, currently Ipsos InnoQuest in Indonesia has a few openings for selected individuals. We are looking for qualified people to fill our openings as Project Executives.
A Project Executive ensures that all research project phases and steps are completed within the specified timeline and budget. The position is a non client-facing.
Responsibilities of Project Executives:
- Contributes to long-term client relationships through the proper planning and successful completion of research projects
- Responsible for working with client service teams to ensure the quality, profitability, and timeliness of each aspect of the study
- Prepares and plans for projects to ensure timely delivery of jobs within the pre-specified budget
- Maintain vendor-relationship on project related information and progress updates/preparing weekly report
- Abide by the quality excellence procedures and apply them effective!
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research, in order to develop personal skills/knowledge base specifically in project management
We are looking for competent people who have the following qualities:
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline, with a GPA of at least 2.75 (4-point scale)
- Good analytical, communication, and time management skills
- Detail oriented, pro-active, sound problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines, able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Good command of English (written) and Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written)
- Good familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in market research is an advantage, not necessary
- A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
If you have the above qualities and want to be in the market research industry, please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter – attention to Human Resources Manager – by September 30, 2013 to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Executive – YOUR NAME” as the email subject. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.