Nehemiah recognized the principles that make organizations progress:
* Motivation without organization equals frustration.
* The strongest organizations are the simplest.
* Leaders love everybody, but move with the movers.
* Good organizations establish clear lines of authority.
* People do what you inspect, not what you expect.
* Leaders provide a supportive climate.
* Successful organizations recognize and reward effort.
"Also the sons of Hassenaah built the Fist Gate; they laid its beams and hung its doors with its bolts and bars. And next to them Meremoth the son of Urijah, the son of Koz, made repairs. Next to them Meshullam the son of Berechiah, the son of Meshezabel, made repairs.
Next to them Zadok the son of Baana made repairs."
The Maxwell Leadership Bible