Do you have a curious mind and strong analytical thinking? Ever wonder why one brand is performing better that the other? Or why consumer behave in certain way?
Ipsos is a global custom marketing research agency (www.ipsos.com), and Ipsos InnoQuest is the division within Ipsos, specializing in marketing innovation and sales forecasting.
Ipsos InnoQuest, the Innovation and Forecasting Specialists, is dedicated to helping clients maximize the ROI of their innovation initiatives and build profitable businesses. From the earliest stages of innovation to brand maturity, our experts provide world-class solutions to help marketers: generate insights and ideas, develop and optimise their mix, and model and forecast sales volumes. Ipsos InnoQuest is the only global practice on the market that provides a complete end-to-end innovation offer based on a powerful and consistent philosophy, and flexible forecasting models customized for various verticals.
With our strong growth, Ipsos InnoQuest in Indonesia currently has a few openings for selected individuals. We are looking for qualified people to fill our openings for Assistant Research Manager or Research Manager position.
- A Bachelor or Master degree majoring in Statistics, Mathematics (with minor in Statistics)
- An outstanding academic achievements (GPA of at least 3.25) as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skillsExcellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa IndonesiaExcellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft OfficeFamiliarity with basic statistical methods and basic SPSS
- Previous experience in market research is an advantage, but not necessary
- A person who keeps striving for excellence and who is not easily satisfied with the current achievement!
If you have the above qualities and want to be in the market research industry, please email a detailed resume along with a cover letter – attention to Human Resources Manager – by February 14, 2014 to email address: email@example.com with “ARM / RM – YOUR NAME” as the email subject. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.